Tenet Health Central Coast Nondiscrimination Notice
Tenet Health Central Coast complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression. Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.Tenet Health Central Coast :
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpreting or other aids for hearing impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Tenet Health Central Coast's ADA Coordinator at 1-805-546-7722.
If you believe that Tenet Health Central Coast has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Mailing Address: 1010 Murray Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
TTY: Main Lobby 1-805-543-0821, ED 1-805-543-0164
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center ’s ADA Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
Tagalog: PAUNAWA: Kung nagsasalita ka ng Tagalog, maaari kang gumamit ng mga serbisyo ng tulong sa wika nang walang bayad. Tumawag sa 1-805-546-7722 (TTY: Main Lobby 1-805-543-0821, ED 1-805-543-0164).
Armenian: ՈՒՇԱԴՐՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ՝ Եթե խոսում եք հայերեն, ապա ձեզ անվճար կարող են տրամադրվել լեզվական աջակցության ծառայություններ: Զանգահարեք 1-805-546-7722 (TTY (հեռատիպ)՝ لابی اصلی 1-805-543-0821, اد 1-805-543-0164):